Terms and Conditions
- School Fixtures is managed by Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, developed by Cuttlefish and delivered by School Sport & Physical Activity Networks (SSPAN's) together with National Governing Bodies (NGB's) and School Sport Associations (SSA's).
- School Fixtures is open to students within Leicester-Shire & Rutland educational establishments to view, track and record their sporting fixtures.
- By registering or by completing the registration form on the website, schools/users confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Participants Health & Safety
- Before taking part in sport and physical activity schools should ensure that; participants prepare and train properly for their activity, warm up and cool down before and after an event, seek medical advice if they have any doubts about their ability to take part in any activity, take particular care if they are undertaking intensive physical activity of a type, or at a level, which is new to them, and always be aware of the safety of other participants, spectators and the general public.
- All participants take part in School Fixtures at their own risk. All schools must ensure that any other sports equipment they use are in a good condition and must meet the recognised safety standards for the chosen sport/ activity. All participants must ensure that they follow good/ safe practice and wear relevant protective clothing for any sport or physical activity they choose to perform.
- Neither the developers, Partners or sponsors of School Fixtures accept responsibility for any incident, accident or injury sustained or property damaged in the course of anyone's participation.
- Registration is done via the website www.sportfixtures.org or via each site that may have its own domain
- To take administrative control of a school/ team on the software, you must have approval from your organisations management to do so.
- Organisation administrators will receive a weekly email reminder to complete any outstanding fixtures.
- School Fixtures shall not be held responsible for any late, incomplete, corrupted or incorrect registrations as a result of any software or hardware failure, postal delay or otherwise.
Data Protection Statement
- Participants' information will be held by School Fixtures and partners (SSPANs, SSAs and NGBs) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Data collected will be used by Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport to evaluate the programme and to demonstrate the impact the programme has had on participants and schools.
- Registered School Administrators can amend school information stored on the School Fixtures website and edit information displayed about them and their fixtures recorded on the website.
- Schools can amend their methods of communication from School fixtures at any time.
- Schools Fixtures may intentionally make available personal information to third parties.
Communication Opt Out
- To opt out of receiving general fixture newsletter communications from School Fixtures or the project partners at any time, you can email LRSport@Lboro.ac.uk or click on the 'unsubscribe' link on the communication received.
- It is not possible for organisations to unsubscribe from the weekly email reminder to complete any outstanding fixtures. These will not be sent to schools who have entered all required results.